• 153,000+ registered members* (*as of January 2013)
• Over 9 million words in fully searchable original Irish content
• 115,000 postings on our User ‘discussions’ channels
• Ireland’s only daily health news and feature service
• Site operates the hugely popular 'Rate My Hospital' online rolling survey of 70+ Irish hospitals
• 'Rate My Hospital' – winner of UN-sponsored World Summit Award for E-Health (2007) in international competition in which 24,000 projects globally were assessed in 168 participating countries
• Winner of eight major awards, including two ESB National Media Awards and Silver Medal in 'WWW Health Awards' 2006 and winner of a UN-sponsored WSA global award, 2007.
• In autumn 2009, its Migrainemonitor.ie channel won ‘Best Use of IT’ in the Irish Healthcare Awards.
• Exclusive online video content, including downloadable podcasts
• The Irishhhealth.com Child Immunisation Tracker App(for iPhone & Android) won the 2011 ‘Appys’ award as Ireland’s ‘best education app’
• The Irishhealth.com Child Immunisation Tracker is to feature in the World Health Organization 2013 European compendium of ‘best practice’ in boosting child immunisation rates.
• Rated No. 1 site in EU study of 24 major European sites*
• Site content fully accredited by the Geneva-based HON Foundation
• Site receives average of 300,000 visitor sessions per month (around 7 million page views per annum)
• Site is wholly owned by the MedMedia Group, Ireland's Healthcare Communications Specialists
|Click to listen to the Irishhealth.com radio advert, as broadcast on RTE 1, Lyric FM and Newstalk,